Via Karen Scott:
Bloggers are you ready?
(readers who don’t blog can win an arc by entering my .net site contest that will start later- 10/1/07)
My first NY Western Historical series is releasing from SPICE in just over one month. It’s a super-hot, fast-paced romance with a strong heroine, a hero to die for, and a happily ever after that will touch your heart. Like my Promise series, Hell’s Eight probably is not what a reader thinks of when they think Western Historical, but each of these stories is a slice of life rich with emotion, spiced with passion, and filled with moments I hope will make your heart twist. The men of Hell’s Eight are unpredictable and fascinating. They’re definitely a law unto themselves, as wild as the West in which they live. Determined, and single-minded, they’ve planned for every contingency that could complicate their goals except for the one they never saw coming: the extraordinary women that will capture their hearts.
Read an excerpt
Think you’re ready?
Okay, here it is, your chance to win one of the six ARCs of Caine’s Reckoning, first in the Hell’s Eight series.
The goal of this contest is to spread the word far and wide of the upcoming release of Caine’s Reckoning.
1. Copy and paste this post on your website, blog, MySpace, or wherever you wish, including a link to the excerpt.
2. Once you’ve completed #1, email SarahMcCartyContests @ gmail.com (no spaces) with the link to your site and you are entered. It’s as simple as that.
3. If you are the lucky winner of an ARC, simply be ready to read the book and review it during late October. You can review it on your blog, MySpace, online websites like Amazon, etc.
Blog. Email. Read. Wait till the last couple of weeks of October. Review.
To enter, EMAIL me at SarahMcCartyContests @ gmail.com (without the spaces), with:
1. Caine’s Reckoning ARC in the subject line.
2. The link to your post about the ARC contest.
3. Your name and address.
4. Where you intend to review the book.
Contest (open to US and Canadian residents) closes September 30th, 12 midnight, EST US.